Soar high up in the sky and enjoy spectacular views while parasailing in Rotorua. Experience a feeling of weightlessness as you fly 400ft/122m above Lake Rotorua and leave your worries on the ground. Parasailing in Rotorua is a unique and fun activity for both individuals and couples with the opportunity to buddy up for a tandem flight for two. So don't hesitate and book your Lake Rotorua adventure now!
If parasailing in Rotorua is not enough and you want even more of an adrenaline rush, you can add a 30-minute jet boat ride on to your experience. Our powerful jet boat with a V8 engine will hurl you across the clear blue waters of the lake and spin you around with water spraying in your face. Enjoy the ultimate water sports combo of parasailing and jet boating in Rotorua! You won't regret it!
- We meet 15 minutes before the booked start time at our base on Lakefront Drive.
- View of Lake Rotorua and its surroundings
- Take off from and landing on a platform on the boat (you don't get wet)
- Speed of the boat: 80km/h
- Duration of flight: 12 minutes
- Total duration: 30 minutes (60 minutes with optional jet boat ride)
- Parachute for up to 2 people
- Experienced staff
- Safety instructions
- Life jacket
- Possibility to store personal items
- Photos/videos (available for purchase at the end)
- Minimum age for single flight: 11 years
- Minimum weight: 50kg
- Maximum weight: 200kg