To learn everything there is to know about kitesurfing, you can attend one of our kitesurfing courses for beginners. Our certified teachers will introduce you quickly and safely to the world of surfing. You can choose between 3 course types: the approach course, which helps people decide if they like kitesurfing; the course at the end of the week, for those who have little time and want a very concentrated lesson and, last but not least, the complete beginner's course that lasts 4 days and ensures better learning.
Meeting & Preparation
We meet directly at the beach. You will be welcomed by one of our instructors who will start with a theoretical lesson. Once you have learned all about the basics, you proceed to the practical part, which is also the most fun part of the course.
- Theory session on the beach
- The right warm up
- Certified surf instructor
- Swimwear & towel
- Medical certificate (can be obtained after medical examination with our doctor, 25 € extra)
- 60€ extra for the membership (which includes the insurance valid until 31 December of the current year) to be paid on site
- Minimum age: 10 years
- Physical health
- Swimming ability
- The course can only be carried out once the membership fee has been paid.