Are you looking for an activity for the whole family that is out of the ordinary and can entertain children and adults alike? Then canyoning is the perfect option! The playful obstacles of the Azéro canyon promise fun and your little ones will spend an excellent time playing in the water and sliding down the many slides... again and again! The older ones will not be left out and will enjoy the wild scenery and will be able to try more challenging obstacles, such as jumps up to 7m. Embark on a crazy yet perfectly safe adventure with your certified instructor!
You will meet your instructor directly at the parking lot in Mayres, in front of the restaurant "Le Rocher Troué". After picking up your equipment and receiving the usual briefing on safety instructions, you walk towards the canyon (10min).
A fun and aquatic 1.5h descent awaits you in the middle of a wild nature that will delight you with its beauty and preserved character. Jumps, slides and passages in crystal clear water await you and will entertain young and old alike.
Once you reached the end of the canyon, a short 10-minute walk awaits you to get back to your vehicle.
- Canyon: Azero Canyon (Difficulty level: easy)
- Description: The Azero Canyon offers a wild setting of great beauty set in the middle of granitic rock. Its easy obstacles will delight young and old alike for a fun-filled outing.
- Total duration: 2.5hrs
- Time in the canyon: 1.5h
- Jump height: up to 7m (optional)
- Complete high-quality canyoning equipment (incl. helmet, wetsuit, neoprene socks)
- High-class harness and rope material
- Canyoning shoes
- Certified canyoning guide
- Glasses strap
- Minimum age: 5-6 years old
- Physical health
- Swimming ability