You have never ridden an MTB before and you want to learn the basics before going on the mountain trails? Neige Aventure's bike guides are here to help you learn how to ride a mountain bike, so you can evolve quickly. In small groups of 3 to 8 participants, come and benefit from their expertise and pedagogy in the sublime setting of the 4 Vallées!
Meeting & Preparation
We meet at 9 am at the Neige Aventure boutique in Nendaz. You will arrive with your equipment and bike and meet your instructor who will introduce you to the course for the day. Then, let's ride!
This beginner's mountain biking course allows you to quickly acquire the basics, and more specifically:
- Ride easily without technical difficulties
- Ride in narrow and slightly sloping paths
- Certified mountain bike instructor
- Mountainbike (rental possible, for an extra charge)
- Knee- and elbow protection
- Long finger gloves
- Minimum age: 12 years old
- Physical fitness