This tour takes place in the best canyoning ravine of the region and offers a top-class experience. Rapid slides and massive jumps await you, so be prepared for a demanding adventure. Surrounded by the breathtaking nature of the canyon your state-certified guide shows you the best way into the valley. Rise to the challenge.
The tour begins in our outdoor base in Interlaken. After a short introduction we drive about an hour to the entry point in Alpnach. There our state-certified guide will give you a comprehensive safety training. Then our action-packed way downwards starts. At the end of the tour, before we head back to the base, we will have a canyoning drink and a small snack.
- Canyon: Chli Schliere (Difficulty level: Difficult)
- Description: This gorge has long abseils, high jumps, fast slides and is considered the best canyoning gorge in the region. A physically and technically demanding tour with a high adrenaline factor.
- Abseiling height: Up to 20 m
- Jumps: Up to 10 m
- Waterslide length: Up to 20 m
- Total duration: appr. 7h
- Time in canyon: appr. 3h-4h
- Transfer to the point of entry and back to the base
- State-certified canyoning guide
- High class harness and rope material
- Complete white water equipment
- Pick-up service from your accommodation or from the train station Interlaken
- Drink and small snack after the tour
- Small backpack
- Money for souvenirs
- Minimum age: 14 years
- Physically fit
- Maximum weight: 125 kg