Right at the beginning of this tour, you will notice that this tour is not for the faint-hearted. The entry point is an abseiling passage - of incredible 50 metres. And also after this one highlight chases the other. Jumps, slides (even a zip line) and emerald green pools to only name a few. Of course, you experience all this alongside our state-certified guides.
The tour commences at our outdoor base and after a short introduction, we go on a 1-hour drive to the Grimselpass. After an extensive safety talk, we abseil into the canyon.
Through the pristine nature of the ravine, our path leads us steadily downwards until we have reached the end of the tour.
Enjoy a drink and a snack, after that we head back to the base.
- Canyon: Grimsel (Difficulty level: moderate)
- Description: The tour begins excitingly with a 50-meter high abseiling point. Afterward, the tour is packed with exciting jumps, rock slides and a Tyrolian from which you can jump directly into the crystal clear water pool.
- Abseiling height: Up to 50 m
- Jumps: Up to 8 m
- Waterslide length: Up to 5 m
- Total duration: appr. 5h30min
- Time in canyon: appr. 2h-2h30min
- Transfer to the point of entry and back to the base
- State-certified canyoning guide
- High-class harness and rope material
- Complete white water equipment
- Pick-up service from designated meeting points
- Drink and small snack after the tour
- Small backpack
- Money for souvenirs
- Minimum age: 14 years
- Physically fit
- Maximum weight: 125 kg