Prepare yourselves for the most thrilling whitewater rafting experience in the Swiss Alps. Below the famous Eigernordwand we make our way through wild rapids from the mountains into the Brienzersee. You can look forward to fun and action from the top to the bottom, of course always with our state-certified guide.
At our base we will give you a short introduction and then take the 20-minute-drive to the point of entry together. There our state-certified guide will give you an extensive safety talk, then we head into the floods.
We make our way downstream, passing wild rollers and roaring rapids to end the tour in the Brienzersee.
From there a 10-minute-drive brings us back to the base where we will have a look at the photos from the trip on our big screen.
- River: Lütschine (Level of difficulty: Level IV)
- Description: The mighty Lütschine offers one of the best white water rafting in Switzerland! Experience challenging and action-packed waves and rolls and then enjoy the turquoise blue water of Lake Brienz at the end of the tour.
- Distance: 15 km
- Total duration: appr. 4h
- Rafting duration (time on river): appr. 1h30min
- Transfer to the point of entry and back to the base
- State-certified rafting guide
- High-class rafts
- Complete whitewater equipment
- Pick-up service from designated meeting points
- Drink after the tour
- Small backpack
- Money for souvenirs
- Minimum age: 14 years
- Physical health
- Good swimming ability
- Maximum weight: 125 kg