Get on board of our fast catamaran and cruise to unique marine destination with your whole family! We offer fun activities for everybody: snorkeling, introductory dives or guided scuba diving on the Great Barrier Reef!
This catamaran tour with snorkeling and scuba diving from Crains will stop at 2 beautiful outer reef destinations. On the way there, our eco accredited marine naturalist will tell you all about the fascinating marine world. During the guided snorkeling on the Great Barrier Reef, you can spend up to 3,5 hours in the waters.
If you want to try scuba diving on the Great Barrier Reef, choose the introductory scuba diving option. Our professional crew will teach you the basics of diving and lead you in a small group of a maximum of 4 participants into the marine ecosystem. Certified divers can explore the underwater world accompanied by a highly-skilled diving master during the scuba diving on the Great Barrier Reef. You can choose from drift dives, wall dives, and swim-throughs.
- One of the fastest sailing catamarans in Australia with upper deck & netted deck trampoline
- Stop at 2 unique outer reef destinations on the Great Barrier Reef
- Commentary from an eco accredited marine naturalist
- Guided snorkeling on the Great Barrier Reef
Departure & Arrival:
Check-in for the Boat Tour with snorkeling and scuba diving on the Great Barrier Reef is at our counter at the Reef Fleet Terminal, Marlin Marina from 7 am. There, the reef levy fees of 20 AUD/person is to be paid. After approx. 9 hours, we will return to Cairns from where we departed.
Characteristics of the boat:
- Number of passengers: 56
- Sun-protected area
- Certified dive guide
- High-quality diving gear (all you need for your dive: wetsuit, mask, fins, octopus, weights) & Snorkelling equipment
- Scuba tank
- Dive Computer
- Tropical buffet lunch, Morning & Afternoon Tea
- Wet Suit / Sun Suit, Flotation belts
- Guided snorkel tour (approx. 3,5 hrs)
- Medical questionnaire in all European languages on board
- Minimum age for diving: 12 years
- Guided Dives: (Active) Certified Open Water Diver
- General health