Immerse yourself into the fascinating marine world while scuba diving on the Great Barrier Reef! Everybody from the age of 12 can join and experience the best diving in Queensland!
The introductory scuba diving, which is a part of the full-day catamaran cruise, takes place on up to two outer reef destinations of the Great Barrier Reef. Thanks to perfect water clarity, colourful coral bommies, small reef sharks, barracuda, turtles and a big variety of other fish can be spotted.
Check-in at our counter at the Reef Fleet Terminal, Marlin Marina from 7 am. There, the reef levy fees of 20 AUD/person is to be paid. Aboard a fast stylish sailing catamaran, our friendly crew will be at your service for the whole time of the boat tour. Professional diving instructors will first teach you the basics of diving. When you are ready for your scuba diving on the Great Barrier Reef, you will go for 1 dive and explore the vibrant underwater world in a small group of up to 4 people for about 30min.
- Certified dive guide
- High-quality diving gear (all you need for your dive: wetsuit, mask, fins, octopus, weights) & Snorkelling equipment
- Scuba tank
- Tropical buffet lunch, Morning & Afternoon Tea
- Seasonal Wet Suit / Sun Suit - Flotation belts
- Guided snorkel tour (approx. 3,5hrs)
- Commentary from an eco accredited marine naturalist
- Stop at 2 unique outer reef locations
- Medical questionnaire in all European languages on board
- 2nd Dive can be purchased on-site
- Minimum age: 12 years
- Swimming ability
- General health
Note: If you plan to go with friends or family who would like to do snorkeling or guided dives on the Great Barrier Reef, check our other offers. It is always the same boat tour, you only book an additional activity to do during the catamaran tour.