Are you ready for a unique adventure on the Algarve coast? Coasteering on the Atlantic coastline is an exciting combination of swimming, climbing and cliff diving, while powerful waves break right next to you. Accompanied by experienced guides, you discover the impressive cliffs near Sagres and Lagos from a new and breathtaking perspective. Let us take you to a world far away from bustling tourist attractions and experience spectacular rock formations and magical caves that are otherwise inaccessible.
We pick you up at your hotel or another individual meeting point between Lagos and Sagres at the time agreed upon after the booking and drive to the coast together. From Sagres it takes about 15 minutes by car to the stretch of coast, which we select for you according to the best coasteering conditions of the day. Upon arrival you receive your equipment and the experienced coasteering guides give you a detailed safety briefing where we explain what to expect during the tour.
Now you are ready for your unforgettable adventure. On your way along the coast you jump from impressive cliffs, climb over rugged rocks, swim in incredibly clear water and discover hidden caves. If you are afraid to take a jump, you can easily go around it. Throughout the tour we also take photos of your experience, which we will make available to you digitally later.
- After the tour:
The tour ends at our starting point, where our van is also parked. Here you can take off your wetsuit before we take you back to your accommodation.
- Description: The coastline around Sagres is characterized by it's unique rock formations and caves, glass-clear water and great views of the Atlantic ocean. Therefore it is the perfect setting for an unforgettable adventure.
- Total duration: 3h + transfer times
- Jump height: up to 10m (optional)
- Complete high-quality coasteering equipment (incl. helmet, wetsuit, buoyancy aid)
- Certified coasteering guide
- Transfer to the point of entry and back to the meeting point
- Hotel pick-up
- Second pair of sports shoes (which may get wet)
- Minimum age: 8 years
- Physical health