For those who want a lot of action in the air, this flight is ideal. Your tandem pilots perform skillful manoeuvres at speeds of up to 100 km/h and tilts of up to 135 degrees. Experience how 3 g press your body into the seat and feel light as a feather the next moment. You will not soon forget this adrenaline-loaden flight.
- Meeting and Preparation: You meet your pilot at the booked time at the respective meeting point. If you fly on the Gerlitzen, you take the shuttle from the meeting point to the valley station of the Kanzelbahn and then take the Gipfelbahn to the top. At Radsberg, the meeting point is also the starting point.
- Start and Flight: Before you start, you will receive an introduction by your tandem pilot, who will explain what the flight will be like. Then the takeoff follows: after a few quick steps against the wind you are already in the air. If you start from Gerlitzen, you can enjoy the view of Lake Ossiach, Landskron Castle, Villach and the surrounding countryside. At the start from Radsberg you have a fantastic view of the Drau, the Rosental and the Karawanken.
- After Landing: The landing takes place at the respective meeting point, which means that you are back where you parked your car. If you want, you can look back on your flight with a cool drink in a relaxed atmosphere.
- Gerlitzen: Gerlitzen summit (1900m) - Annenheim (500m)
- Radsberg: Jausenstation Mickl (800m) - we will also land there
- Altitude covered (Gerlitzen): 1400m
- Total Duration: 1h30min
- Duration of the flight: 10-15min
- Type of flight: Acrobatic Flight
- Complete flight equipment: tandem paraglider, harnesses, helmet, gloves
- Licensed, certified tandem pilot
- Pictures/Videos bookable on site for extra charge
- Solid footwear
- Wind breaker
- Warm clothes / Long trousers and sweaters
- Money for lift ticket (on Gerlitzen)
- Minimum Age: 6 Years
- Minimum/Maximum Weight: 20/110kg
- Physical health
- Please inform the pilot about any physical limitations before the flight.