On this tour in the morning, you can expect a lot of rafting fun! The tour is suitable for particularly courageous beginners and for those who already have experience and are infected with the rafting fever. The Berchtesgadener Ache offers an exciting mixture of fun and challenge, faster rolling and waves. An adventurous tour and lots of whitewater fun await you!
After arriving at our meeting point, you will receive the whitewater equipment and have enough time to change and get ready for our adventure. Afterwards, we drive together to the entry point at the river, where you will receive a safety briefing for the correct behaviour on the river.
Then it goes into the cool water and the rafting fun can begin. The river leads you through the beautiful river landscape and you can expect the bridge jumping, the water games, the washboard and many other surprises in the floods.
At the end of the tour you will come back to the base where you can change and let the active day come to a relaxing end.
- Berchtesgadener Ache (WW II-IV)
- Adventurous water fun in the picturesque river landscape
- Distance: approx. 12.5 km
- Total Duration: 3.5 hours
- Time on the river: 2.5 hours
- Complete high-quality whitewater raft
- High-quality whitewater gear
- Second pair of shoes (which can get wet)
- Minimum Age: 8
- Physical health
- Swimming ability
- Rafting experience is advantageous
*6 participants in total are necessary to start the tour.