On this morning tour, pure rafting fun awaits you! It is suitable for everyone from 6 years of age, who is looking for an extraordinary adrenaline kick and a boost to traditional rafting. In teams of 2 or 3, you paddle through the Berchtesgadener Ache and try to overcome the wild currents in teamwork. An adventurous challenge for children and adults awaits you!
After arriving at our meeting point, you will receive the whitewater equipment and have time to change comfortably. Afterwards, we drive together to the entry point of the river, where you will receive a safety briefing for the correct behaviour on the river.
Then we go into the cool water and the rafting fun can begin. Bridge jumping, water games, the washboard and many other surprises await you in the floods.
At the end of the tour, you will come back to the base where you can change and finish the active day.
- Berchtesgadener Ache (WW II-III)
- Adventurous water fun in the picturesque river landscape
- Distance: approx. 9 km
- Total Duration: 2.5 hours
- Time on the river: 1.5 hours
- Complete high quality whitewater raft
- High quality white water gear
- Second pair of shoes (which can get wet)
- Minimum Age: 6
- Physical health
- Swimming ability
*6 participants in total are necessary to start the tour.