Are you looking for something special which would be a highlight of your bachelor party? Come to Rafting Gorski Tok! In this region of Primorje-Gorski Kotar, you'll go down the mountain river Kupa with your best friends which will increase the adrenaline level!
Come to our base at the booked time. Here, directly next to the river Kupa awaits you a hearty welcome from our friendly team. If you come by car, you can park it directly next to our base. First, we'll serve you a welcome drink and tell you a bit more about the area, river and rafting. Then, we'll equip you with all the necessary equipment needed to keep you warm and safe during our rafting adventure and head together to the starting point.
Before we go to the river, our experienced rafting guide gives you a briefing about safety along with a demonstration of different paddle techniques. Afterwards, we'll jump on the raft off we go! As one team, we'll conquer quick rapids, come across beautiful natural cascades, overcome big waves and avoid all the obstacles that the river has prepared. Our high quality “Marinar” boats along with our qualified and experienced rafting guides will provide you with a lot of action on the crystal clear Kupa river.
After approx. 2 to 3 hours rafting and also depending on the current water level, we will return back to our base. For all those, who get hungry by intensive paddling, we can arrange upon request a reservation in a nearby restaurant serving delicious local food.
- River: Kupa (Difficulty level: Class I-III)
- Description: The river Kupa "Rijeka Kupa" flows from karst lake, the National park Risnjak. It's a wild and untamed mountainous river with crystal clear waters. Below its source, Kupa flows fast and slows down after approx. 32km and becomes a peaceful river.
- Route: The starting point and end point depending on the current water levels of the River Kupa.
- Distance: approx. 10 - 15km
- Total duration: approx. 3 - 4h
- Time on the river: approx. 2 - 3h
- Participants per boat: up to 10p
- High-quality raft
- Rafting gear (wetsuit, neoprene jacket, neoprene boots, life jacket, helmet)
- Certified rafting guide
- Welcome Drink
- Second pair of trainers (which may get wet)
- Glasses strap
- Physical health
- Swimming ability