Go on an adventure in the Canyon Vallegón that combines all the fun elements of canyoning. The tour is for all people aged 8 and over who are looking for an easy to moderate tour with a guaranteed adrenaline rush. Look forward to a tour in the midst of a natural spectacle which offers 3-4 meter high jumps, numerous abseiling points of up to 20 meters and exciting, natural water slides. Our trained and experienced guides accompany you every step of the way and provide you with helpful tips and tricks so that the adventure turns into a truly unforgettable experience. We look forward to an eventful day with nature lovers who are young and young at heart!
We meet punctually at the booked time in our base. Here, you will find a free parking lot where you can park your car. In our base, you will receive your equipment and can get changed in one of our changing rooms. We will then drive you to the starting point of the tour, where one of our guides will give you a safety briefing and an explanation of the activity.
For about two hours we cross the canyon using technical methods and come across abseiling points of up to 20 meters, jumps, which are optional and can be bypassed, and natural water slides. In addition to a lot of action, you can also look forward to a unique environment that will make your adventure perfect. Throughout the tour, you will be accompanied by a guide who will answer all your questions and ensure your wellbeing.
When we arrive at the end of the tour, our team will already be waiting with the car, with which we bring you back to our base. Here, you will hand in your equipment and be able to take a shower.
- Canyon: El Vallegón (Difficulty level: easy to moderate)
- Description: A canyon which offers you all facets of canyoning. Look forward to jumps, abseils, natural water slides, pools and breathtaking nature.
- Distance: 1,3km
- Total duration: 2,5h
- Time in the canyon: 2h
- Abseiling height: max. 20m
- Jump height: 3-4m (optional)
- Slides: various
- Complete high-quality canyoning equipment (incl. helmet, wetsuit, neoprene socks)
- High-class harness and rope material
- Certified canyoning guide
- Transfer to the point of entry and back to the base
- Second pair of shoes (which may get wet)
- Glasses strap
- Minimum age: 8 years
- Physical health
- Swimming ability