If you are looking for a more challenging canyoning tour in Asturias, the Viboli Canyon is just the thing for you. Accompanied by an experienced and trained guide, you will cross the exciting gorge and encounter thrilling abseiling spots, breathtaking jumps, exciting natural water slides and crystal clear pools in the canyon. Everyone who is 8 years or older and looking for a kick is welcome to join. This tour requires surefootedness, technique and team spirit to reach the end. Look forward to an adventure in the midst of a true natural gem!
We meet punctually at the booked time in our base. Here, you will find a free parking lot where you can park your car. In our base, you will receive your equipment and can get changed in one of our changing rooms. We will then drive you to the starting point of the tour, where one of our guides will give you a safety briefing and an explanation of the activity.
Look forward to breathtaking jumps, natural pools, water slides, abseiling points and a true natural gem. The tour starts easily so we have enough time to warm up our muscles before it becomes more challenging from obstacle to obstacle. For 2 hours you will have to prove your skills and concentration to reach the end of the tour. But one thing is guaranteed: Our guides will ensure maximum fun!
Upon successful arrival at the end of the tour, our team will already be waiting at the exit with the car, with which we bring you back to our base. Here you will hand in your equipment and you can take a shower.
- Canyon: Cañón del Vibolí (Difficulty level: moderate - difficult)
- Description: A great canyon for those looking for a challenge. The tour offers everything a canyoning heart desires: abseiling, jumping, natural pools and water slides.
- Distance: 600m
- Total duration: 2,5h
- Time in the canyon: 2h
- Abseiling height: max. 18m
- Slides: various
- Complete high-quality canyoning equipment (incl. helmet, wetsuit, neoprene socks)
- High-class harness and rope material
- Certified canyoning guide
- Transfer to the point of entry and back to the base
- Second pair of shoes (which may get wet)
- Glasses strap
- Minimum age: 8 years
- Physical health
- Swimming ability