Seize the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity and submerge yourself in the crystal clear waters of the Great Barrier Reef. Our charming catamaran takes you to the most beautiful diving spots in the sheltered lagoons of Upolu Reef where a stunning marine world full of life is waiting to be discovered by you. Between pristine corals, certified divers have the chance to encounter turtles, different species of fish and if you're lucky even rays and sharks.
A maximum of 20 passengers aboard our vessel allows you to escape the crowds and enjoy personal service during your Great Barrier Reef diving trip. In addition to your guided dive, you also have the opportunity to join our guided snorkel tour with our dive professionals, explore the pristine waters and relax on the boat. As we use less than 60 litres of fuel per day, we are proud to offer you one of the most eco-friendly Great Barrier Reef boat tours.
Departure & Return
Check-in and boarding for our Great Barrier Reef Diving Trip from Cairns start at 7:30 am on the Marlin Marina D-Finger in Cairns. By 7:45 am we set sails and head towards Upolu Reef. The journey there takes about 2 hours and on the way, you are provided with a detailed safety briefing and information about snorkeling, scuba diving and the spots we visit. We will have lunch around noon and arrive back in Cairns around 4:30 pm.
- Great Barrier Reef Diving Trip with guided dive at beautiful Upolu Reef
- Small group sailing with max. 20 passengers
- Charming catamaran with bow nets to relax on
- Reef introduction & education by experienced professionals
- 1 guided dive
- Certified dive guide
- Full diving gear & snorkeling equipment rental
- Guided snorkel tour (extra assistance & instruction for beginners)
- Coffee or tea on arrival
- Tropical style buffet lunch
- Complimentary fruit platter selection of cheeses, crackers & a glass of wine
- $15 per person reef tax & levy (to be paid on board)
- Exposure suits (available on board for $6 extra)
- Certified Open Water Diver
- Minimum age: 12 years
- Physical health (please note that you must successfully complete the medical questionnaire you will receive with your booking confirmation)
If you or one of your friends or family members would like to join the trip without diving, check out our Great Barrier Reef Snorkeling Trip from Cairns. You will be on the same boat, as it's the same trip, just without the dive.