This aqua trekking course is ideal for everyone who enjoys swimming and walking. It takes place in the canyon of La Tine, which forms the link between the cantons of Vaud and Fribourg. Not only the visit of the cave awaits you, but also a zip line which will make you fly on the waves. The sculptures made by water in the rather large caves will enchant you. Come and visit an almost magical place, like a temple of nature!
You arrive at our base at the scheduled time where you first have time to equip yourself (we have private facilities where you can change). After the bus ride to the departure point, your guide gives you a theoretical introduction on safety, in order to live an experience without risks. In the canyon, we advance mostly by swimming. The jumps are all avoidable, since most of the time we have to get out of the river and climb on the rocks. We start with a small jump and a visit to the cave, then we take the zip line. When arrriving at our final point, you will be taken back to our base where a small snack is offered.
- Canyon: La Tine
- Description: We are in a gorge with a length of 1 km, in which flows the Sarine. The river is surrounded by a large limestone cliff offering a beautiful and pleasant setting.
- Starting point: 10 km from Château d'Oex (and 1 km from the village of Montbovon)
- Total duration: 3h to 3h30min
- Time in the canyon: 1h30 to 2h
- Jump height: up to 9m (all avoidable)
- Neoprene equipment (wetsuit, life jacket, shoes), helmet
- Qualified river trekking guide
- Transfer to the starting point and back to the base
- Glasses lace
- Minimum age: 10 years
- Physical health
- Swimming ability
*The barbecue (possible in all weather conditions, from 10 people onwards) consists of a menu with three kinds of salad, hot potatoes, 200g of grilled meat per person (chicken, pork, beef and spicy sausages), and as a dessert fruits with coffee.