The PADI Scuba Diver in Portocolom is designed for those who want to explore the open sea but have little time. As part of this course, one of our certified instructors will prepare you for the thrill of diving in the sea. Here you will gain a basic knowledge of the theory, which you will acquire either through an online course or with an instructor in our base. Then we practice diving in confined waters and last but not least we put what you have learned into practice in the sea, where you will dive for the first time in open water at a depth of 12 meters. Dive with Skualo Diving Watersports and start your journey to become an autonomous diver. We are looking forward to seeing you!
Goal of the course
After this course you will know important theory, know how to use it in practice and you will also be able to put on the equipment correctly. In addition, you can dive to a depth of 12 meters and know how to behave in the open sea. Upon completion of the course, you are entitled to dive in the open sea with a professional guide or instructor.
Meeting & Preparation
We meet 20 minutes before the booked time at our base. Here you get to know your instructor who will accompany you through the course. If you have not yet completed the theory online, you will get a theory session on site. Afterwards, we will show and explain the equipment to you. Then we climb on our boat, where the practical lessons can start.
- Theory (safety, behaviour in the sea, equipment, meteorology)
- Dives in confined water to learn basic diving skills
- Open water dives to improve skills and get to know the underwater world.
- 2 theory sessions (online or on site)
- 3 practice sessions in confined water
- 2 open water dives
- Certified PADI diving instructor
- High-quality diving gear (all you need for your dive: wetsuit, mask, fins, octopus, weights)
- Scuba tank (200 Bar for all dives)
- E-Learning material
- PADI registration fee & certificate
- Minimum age: 10 years
- Physical health
- Swimming ability
- Medical confirmation entitling you to dive