Enjoy a spectacular paragliding flight over a postcard-perfect landscape of the Slovenian region of Upper Carniola. Expect mountainous area set in an untouched rural landscape with green downlands. Our team is happy to show you all this from the sky.
- Meeting & Preparation:
We offer you a free of charge pick-up service from Zagreb upon previous arrangement. We will take you to the take-off point by car. Before you take off, your pilot will help you to put on the equipment on and brief you about safety and paragliding.
- Start and Flight:
Together with your pilot, you'll take a few quick steps which will fill up the paraglider with air and pull you slowly up to the air. From now on, it will be all about enjoying the spectacular views of the green landscape framed by the majestic Krvavec Mountain. To capture your time up in the sky, your pilot will record you on camera, so put a smile on your face!
- After Landing:
When the time is up, it's time to slow descent to the ground. Your pilot will land with you gently at the same spot, where you have met.
- Flight area: Krvavec Mountain
- Total Duration: approx. 1 - 1,5h
- Duration of the flight: 7 - 15min
- Type of flight: Standard Flight
Note: The start times might change as paragliding is strongly dependent on the weather conditions.
- Complete flight equipment: tandem paraglider, harnesses, helmet, paragliding suit
- Licensed, certified tandem pilot
- Transfer to the starting point from Zagreb and back
- Video (via email)
- Sweet delicious surprise (only seasonally)
- Solid footwear
- Warm clothes (long sleeves)
- Minimum age: 14 years (for participants under 18 years a parental consent is required)
- Minimum weight: 40 kg
- Maximum weight: 130 kg
- Physical health