Embark on an epic voyage on the Spirit of Queenstown Cruise as we explore the majestic Lake Wakatipu. With us, you will travel further out onto the lake than any other Queenstown cruise to discover secluded bays and other remote landmarks that you can observe from our spacious deck while listening to the skipper's commentary on the history of the lake. Indeed, the stunning views will have you in absolute awe, so don't forget your camera and snap away!
- Modern and comfortable catamaran with a spacious deck
- See the turquoise waters of Bob's Cove
- Views towards Glenorchy, Mt Earnslaw and the Southern Alps
Departure & Arrival:
Please come to the Queenstown Visitor Centre at St Omer Wharf and check-in at our desk at the latest at the time specified on your booking confirmation. You will then proceed to board the boat which departs 15 minutes after the check-in closes. The Spirit of Queenstown Cruise will last 1h and 30 min, after which we return back to the departure point.
Characteristics of the boat:
- Number of passengers: 130
- Onboard café and bar
- Sun-protected area
- Outdoor viewing deck
- Wine and cheese platter (available on select departures only)
- Optional add-on: Visit to Mt Nicholas Farm