On our Private Sunset Sydney Boat Tour you'll get a comprehensive tour of Sydney Harbour, the biggest natural harbour in the world and also one of the most beautiful on an intimate personal tour.
You'll visit Sydney's iconic landmarks such as Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House as well as Australia's richest Waterfront suburbs, Australia's largest Naval base, Fort Denison as well as a few islands that can be found along the way. Our private Sunset Sydney Boat Tour is truly special if you want an intimate tour of the city's harbour then we can't wait to have you on board.
- Tour of Sydney Harbour
- Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House, Store Beach, Shark Island, Fort Denison, Camp Cove, Point Piper Waterfront Mansions.
- Gorgeous sunset from the water
Departure & Arrival:
You can either meet us at our usual departure place at Campbells Cove Pontoon or we can pick you up from any publicly-accessible or private harbour wharf.
Characteristics of the boat:
- Number of passengers: 10
- Bar and lounging areas
- Sun-protected area
- Knowledgeable local skipper/guide
- Hat & sunglasses
- Jacket or jumper.
- Swimming attire if you want to swim
- Comfortable shoes or sandals (no heels)