Canyoning is a fun and refreshing activity, ideal in summer and even more so under the strong Andalusian heat! Team4You's certified instructors are delighted to share with you their passion for canyoning during a descent that will entertain young and old alike. Jumps, slides and swimming await you in a canyon on the heights of Marbella. In a sumptuous mountain setting, you will be able to challenge yourself to the amusing obstacles on the way, for a moment of pure fun to share with family or friends.
We welcome you at the agreed time and meeting point. Your guide is waiting for you on site with all the equipment he will give you upon your arrival. After you are equipped, a 15-minute walk awaits you to reach the beginning of the canyon. Then, after the safety instructions, the descent can begin.
The descent has a wide range of obstacles and is suitable for all levels. It begins with two abseils, 8 and 12m high. Then you will cross waterfalls, natural slides, swim, walk... not to mention jumps up to 7m (all of which can be avoided).
Once the descent is complete, it will take you 5min to walk back to your vehicle.
- Level 1 Canyon (Difficulty level: easy)
- Description: On the heights of Marbella, several canyons are easily accessible at all levels, surrounded by the typical mountainous landscapes of the Andalusian hinterland. In case of bad weather, canyons close to Ronda can be proposed as alternatives.
- Total duration: 4hrs
- Time in the canyon: 2-3hrs
- Abseiling height: up to 12m
- Jump height: up to 7m (optional)
- Complete high quality canyoning equipment (incl. helmet, wetsuit, neoprene socks)
- High class harness and rope material
- Certified canyoning guide
- Lifejacket for kids
- Second pair of shoes (which may get wet)
- Glasses strap
- Minimum age: 7 years old
- Physical health
- Swimming ability