The Ticino between Cresciano and Bellinzona is a charming section of river, meandering through the numerous gravel banks and forests of the broad Riviera Valley with a fantastic view of the surrounding mountains along the entire stretch. The participants steer their own rafts down the river while our river guides in escort kayaks provide support, protection, and instruction to help you to master this adventure without any problem. Fun Rafting offers fun and a nature experience for everyone.
The adventure will start at our base. There you will meet your rafting guide. We will go to the point of entry by bus, after the handout of the complete whitewater equipment. On site our guides will give you a brief safety instruction. Afterwards about an hour of pure action and panorama on the Ticino is awaiting you! After we have finished our rafting tour we provide a snack before the day comes to an end.
- River: Ticino River (Difficulty level: Class I-II)
- Description: The Ticino River originates in the Alps and is with its crystal clear water and beautiful landscape very popular for whitewater adventures
- Distance: 8 km
- Total duration: appr. 2.5 hours
- Rafting duration (time on river): appr. 1 hour
- Transfer to the point of entry and back to the base
- State-certified rafting guide
- High class rafts
- Complete whitewater equipment
- Snacks and drinks after the tour
- Shoes which can get wet
- Physical health
- Swimming ability
- Minimum age: 12 years