Let's discover hidden places of the picturesque Kozjak canyon, where we make our way through a narrow gorge and turquoise water. Adventurous souls seeking for an adrenaline push will have fun jumping from high above, swimming and walking through the canyon. An absolutely unforgettable experience in the Soča valley awaits you!
We will meet 15min before your chosen time in the TOP Extreme Sports centre in Žaga, where parking spaces are available. You will receive the equipment from us and can put it on in the changing rooms before we take the minibus to the gorge 15km away. The excursion starts with an ascent to reach the entry point. Your guide will help you with the equipment and a short safety talk will follow. Then the adventure can already begin. In the canyon you can expect exciting jumps and abseiling manoeuvres. At the end of the tour there are toilets and changing rooms. When everyone is ready, our minibus will take us back to the sports centre.
- Canyon: Kozjak (difficulty level: difficult)
- Description: Despite (or even because of) its dark forest atmosphere, this canyon is very nice with its beautiful rock formations and many playful challenges.
- Total duration: 5h
- Time in the canyon: 4h
- Abseiling height: 30m
- Jump height: 10m (not obligatory)
- Complete high quality canyoning equipment (helmet, wetsuit, life jacket, shoes)
- High class harness and rope material
- Qualified canyoning guide
- Transfer to the starting point and back to the base
- Second pair of shoes (which may get wet)
- Glasses lace
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Physical health
- Swimming ability
- Canyoning experience