With us you have the opportunity to take a trip on the Soča, one of the most beautiful rivers in Europe, together with your friends or your (extended) family! Rafting along the river means really experiencing it and spending a sporty day in the midst of untouched nature. You will get to know the Soča from its quiet side before we venture into wilder areas.
We will meet 15min before your chosen time in the TOP Extreme Sports centre in Žaga, where parking spaces are available. You will receive the equipment from us and can put it on in the changing rooms before our guides introduce you to the technique of paddling and explain safety instructions on the water. Then the excursion can begin. If the water level in the river is normal, we start directly from our centre. The first part of our tour is not demanding and gives you the time to practice paddling and admire nature. In between we take a break on the river bank, during which you can relax or take a swim. Then follows a section of track on which often competitions in white water paddling are held. This more sporty part of the course really gets going - paddling hard is the order of the day! At the end of the tour there are toilets and changing rooms. When everyone is ready, our minibus will take us back to the sports centre.
- River: Soča (difficulty level: class II-IV)
- Description: With its very special emerald color and the crystal clear water, the Soča is considered one the most beautiful rivers in the world. It offers a scenic and fun experience with moderate rapids of class II-IV.
- Route: from our base to Trnovo ob Soči
- Distance: 10km
- Total duration: 2h - 2h30min
- Time on the river: 1h20min
- High quality raft
- Rafting gear (wetsuit, neoprene jacket and shoes, life jacket, helmet)
- State-certified rafting guide
- Transfer back to the base
- Glasses lace
- Minimum age: 12 years
- Physical health
- Swimming ability