Experience an aquatic canyon with 3 rappels in Valencia. This is a perfect route to get into canyoning. Due to its simplicity, it is also suitable for families with smaller children from 6 years. You will be accompanied by a certified guide, who will explain everything important to you and help you where it is needed. Look forward to a 25-meter high rappel which will let your adrenaline level rise, jumps, natural swimming pools, and exciting abseiling, Valencia Adventure is waiting for you!
We meet 5 minutes before your booked time at our meeting point, which we will tell you after your booking. Once there we will equip you with the necessary equipment and check if it's properly put on. After that, we can already start!
During the tour, you will find 3 abseiling passages between 6 and 25 meters high. During the first rappel, you will learn how to handle the ropes and the harness. Afterwards, you will abseil directly into the water, which will ensure a fun cooling down in between. On the way to the last abseiling, we make various jumps and pass natural water pools. Finally, a 25-meter high abseiling point awaits you, which will let your adrenalin level rise for sure.
After arriving at the endpoint in the canyon, a 15-minute walk awaits us until we get back to the point where you parked your cars. Here you can change your clothes and hand over the equipment to your guides.
- Canyon: Barranco Gorgo de la Escalera (Difficulty level: easy - moderate)
- Description: Look forward to an aquatic canyon that will be fun for both the young and the young-at-heart. Here the obstacles are always surmountable and therefore suitable for connoisseurs as well as for adrenalin junkies.
- Total duration: 5 - 5.5h
- Time in the canyon: 4.5h
- Abseiling height: up to 25m (6m, 8m, 25m)
- Complete high-quality canyoning equipment (incl. helmet, wetsuit)
- High-class harness and rope material
- Certified canyoning guide
- Second pair of shoes (which may get wet)
- Water & Snack
- Minimum age: 6 years
- Physical health
- Swimming ability