Take part in the perfect activity for families and friends. Experience 8 kilometres of water fun during which no one stays dry. During our rafting tour on the Río Turia, the focus is not on the adrenaline level, but on the beautiful view during the trip. During our adventure, numerous narrow passages and tight curves await us, where we have to listen carefully to our guide in order to successfully master the descent with the rafting boat. Come along and refresh yourself in the midst of a natural spectacle. Valencia Adventure is looking forward to seeing you!
We will meet 5 minutes before the start of the activity at our base, where you can park your car. Once there you will meet your guide who will accompany you on your adventure. Afterwards we will go to the starting point of our route at the river, where we will hand over the complete equipment and explain everything important to you.
The tour is easy and quiet and therefore perfect for beginners. During the tour we do not encounter any rapids or jumps that would make the boat tip over and are therefore also suitable for smaller children from the age of 6. You can also look forward to an impressive flora and fauna that will make your tour a real pleasure.
After about 2 hours we arrive back at the same point where we started. Here you hand in your equipment and can return to our base, where your cars are parked.
- River: Río Turia (Difficulty level: Class I-II)
- Description: This is a quieter tour, perfectly suited for families with children and nature lovers.
- Route: Vilamarxant - Ribarroja
- Distance: 8km
- Total duration: 3h
- Time on the river: 1,5h - 2h
- Participants per boat: 8 people
- High-quality raft
- Rafting gear (wetsuit, neoprene jacket, socks, life jacket, helmet)
- Certified rafting guide
- Transfer to the starting point
- Second pair of trainers (which may get wet)
- Minimum age: 6 years
- Physical health
- Swimming ability