You like sporting challenges and you want to discover two rivers in one day?
We start with the Vispa, a glacial river par excellence that can be quiet, but also very lively in summer. After a break at noon, we embark for a descent filled with even more action and adrenaline on the Rhône.
With us, anything is possible!
We welcome you at the Camping Mühleye or at the meeting point determined after the reservation, where we present and explain the activity. Then, the equipment will be provided and you have time to get changed. When you are ready, we will transport you to the starting point, which takes us 20min by bus. The guide will accompany you and tell you when to paddle. Once we reach the arrival point, we're a just 2min away from our meeting point.
- River: Vispa (difficulty level: class II-III)
- Description: The Vispa is a river in the Vispertal in the Swiss canton of Valais. It originates from the confluence of the Saaser Vispa and the Matter Vispa and flows into the Rhône.
- Route: from Stalden to Viège and from Susten to Sierre
- Distance: 22km
- Total duration: 6h
- Time on the river: 2h15min
- Complete high quality raft
- Rafting gear (neoprene wetsuit and shoes, windbreaker, vest and helmet conforming to current standards)
- Qualified rafting guide
- Transfer to the starting point and back to the base
- Sun cream
- Glasses lace
- Minimum age: 14 years
- Swimming ability
- A minimum normal level of physical fitness, no medical contraindications