Rafting on the Isel river means recreational fun as well and outdoor adventure at the same time. Our family tour takes us down the Isel river from Ainet to Lienz. You can enjoy the stunning view of the Lienzer Dolomites and the beautiful course of the river. The smooth white water and the gorgeous sandbanks along the way make this tour a very special adventure for the whole family.
The outdoor camp in Lienz is the meeting point for this tour. After you got the suitable equipment and have a detailed safety briefing with one of our guides, we will bring you with our adventure taxi to the entry point of the Isel river. Rafting, swimming in the white water and a jump into the Isel river is waiting for you there. We then get out of the floods directly at our camp in Lienz, where the tour officially ends.
- River: Isel (Difficulty level: Level II-III)
- Description: Let yourself be inspired by the breathtaking safety of the Lienzer Dolomites and the beautiful course of the river. You can expect wonderful white water and fantastic sandbanks.
- Distance: 8 km
- Total duration: appr. 2 hours
- Rafting duration (time on river): appr. 1 hour
- Maximum number of people per boat: 8 or 10 (depending on the size of the boat)
- Transfer to the point of entry
- State-certified rafting guide
- High class rafts
- Complete white water equipment
- Shower facilities at the base
- Car park
- Optional: BBQ (on request for an additional EUR 16)
- Physical health
- Swimming ability
- Minimum age: 8 years
- Minimum age to participate alone: 16 years