Experience the feeling of complete freedom as you glide down the untouched forest paths into the valley of Ramsau. You will be accompanied by an experienced ski instructor who will make you enjoy the breathtaking mountain landscape. Every Wednesday you can realize your dream of the ultimate off-piste experience and be the first to feel the powder snow under your skis. There are several routes to choose from, each unique in its own way. Don't miss this and join us. We are looking forward to seeing you!
- Austria's National Ski Tour: This tour leads over the Dachstein Glacier to Obertraun, which is considered one of the most impressive tours in Austria. The tour lasts between 4 and 5 hours and is about 20 kilometres long.
- Dachstein crossing the Wiesbergau to Hallstatt: This is a more difficult tour which is suitable for advanced skiers.
- Tour via "the rock": This tour leads from the Schladming Glacier via "the rock" to the Guttenberghouse. The tour is technically easy and offers a pleasant descent to the sunny plateau of Ramsau am Dachstein.
- Ski tour through Notgasse to Gröming: The focus on this tour is on nature. We ski over the plateau via "the rock" past Notgasse via the stoves of Gröbming.
- Descent into Ramsau through Edelgriess: This is the most popular of the tours, which leads past impressive limestone walls and gullies and will certainly remain in your memory for a long time to come.
Please contact the ski school after your booking to discuss which tour is the most suitable for you.
We meet 30 minutes before the course starts at our ski school office (Zentrum, Ramsau 167, 8972 Ramsau am Dachstein). Here you get to know the ski instructor and get your course card.