We meet at the Move Surfstore, which is located at the beach promenade in Podersdorf. (An der Promenade 2, 7141 Podersdorf am See)
FREE cancellation with full refund up to 24 hours before the start of the activity
Details & Booking
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Are you playing with the idea that kitesurfing is perhaps the perfect sport for you? If you would like to try out kitesurfing more intensively, then our beginner course is the perfect variant for you to learn the basics of kitesurfing. After this course, you will be able to continue and practice on your own. You can choose between a 2-day course or a 3-day course. The 2-day course is the right course for sporty, courageous beginners who are not afraid of new challenges. The 3-day course is the right course for all those who want more intensive supervision, as there are two additional lessons with your trainer on the water. Here at Lake Neusiedl, you will find the perfect conditions for making quick progress on the kiteboard.
Meeting & Preparation
We meet at 10 am in the Move Surfstore at the beach promenade in Podersdorf. From there we drive together to our practice meadow to start your first attempts there. On our huge practice meadow, you have the possibility to try this sport for the first time and have fun in the morning.
- 1 Practical lesson (first flight exercises with land kites)
- 1 Theory session on the beach (information about the spot, building up tube kites, getting to know the safety function, training for tricky situations on the water)
- 2 Practical lessons on the water (flying exercises with the kite in the water, first exercises with kite and board)
- Optional: Additional 2 Practical lessons on the water (exercises with kite and board)
- Certified Kitesurf Instructor
- Shower & lockers
- Minimum age: 12 years
- Physical health
- Swimming ability
- Bottle of Water
- Swimwear & towel