This canyoning descent in Río Verde will allow you to experience the most challenging and amazing jumps, rappels, and slides. It is not necessary to have previous experience and everyone can participate. However, you should keep in mind that it is considered to be physically demanding due to its duration. During this fun canyoning activity, you will get to know the hidden corners of Rio Verde, and learn from the best professionals.
Tour programme- Preparation:
We will meet at the agreed-upon location, where you can park your car. If you do not have your own means of transportation, we offer a pick-up and drop-off service from Granada at an additional cost. Once there, we will get prepared to start the tour. Our team will brief you and provide you with the necessary material, as well as any explanation of the route. - Tour:
The tour will have a total duration of 5 hours and will cover a distance of 6.5 kilometers. Throughout this trek, you will be able to enjoy the jumps, slides, and rappels, but always under the full supervision of your instructor. In order to have as pleasant an experience as possible, it is not mandatory to jump or use the slides if you do not wish to do so. During the tour, we will supply water and energy bars so that you can keep your energy levels up!- Return:
After a successful day, we will head back to the same spot where we started. At this point, you will hand over your equipment and get back in your own car. If you do not have a car, our guides will take you back to where they picked you up from.
- Río Verde Canyon (difficulty level: easy-moderate)
- Distance: 6.5 kilometers
- Total duration: 5-6 hours
- Abseiling height: 15 meters
- Jump height: 12 meters
- Slide length: 6 meters
- Complete high-quality canyoning equipment (incl. helmet, wetsuit, neoprene socks)
- High-class harness and rope material
- Certified canyoning guide
- Transfer to the starting point and back with an additional cost of 8 euros per person for people without a car.
- Photos and videos
- Energy bars and water
- A second pair of closed shoes (better if trekking shoes) to use during the activity (they will get wet)
- Glasses strap
- Minimum age: 6
- Physical health
- Swimming ability