We meet at Plose Funivie, Via Della Funivia, 17, 39042 Bressanone
FREE cancellation with full refund up to 24 hours before the start of the activity
Details & Booking
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
This flight is the most exciting of all because, after taking off from a height of 2100 m we will be able to reach the 3000 m in altitude. From this height, you can have a wonderful view of the mountains of South Tyrol. The highly qualified pilots will take care of everything and will make you appreciate the panorama in all serenity.
- Meeting and Preparation: At the meeting point, you will find the pilot waiting for you. You take the cable car together and after exiting the cable car, you walk for about five minutes to the starting point. At this point, you will receive a brief technical explanation and you will be ready to start.
- Start and Flight: After a few quick steps you will be in the air and you can enjoy the flight for about 1 hour and reach 3000m.
- After Landing: At the end of the flight, you will land about 1.5 km away from the meeting point and after the landing, you will be accompanied back to the meeting point.
- Plose Starting point Silverjoch; End point Elefant
- Difference in altitude: 3000m
- Duration of the flight: 45min
- Total Duration: 1h 30min
- Type of flight: thermal
- Complete flight equipment
- Transfer from the landing place
- Pictures: can be purchased on site
- Solid footwear
- Long trousers and sweaters/ winter clothes
- Money for lift ticket or car transport
- Minimum Age: 10 years
- Minimum/Maximum Weight: 25-120kg
- Physical health
Joe was very personable and I felt safe from the first moment. the flight was awesome
Translated with Google Translate