We meet at the Falzes sports area (zona sportiva 2, 39030 Falzes)
FREE cancellation with full refund up to 24 hours before the start of the activity
Details & Booking
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
If you want a different experience from the usual paragliding flight, this is the offer for you because it includes not only the flight from Falzes but also an excursion. And to make it even more spectacular, we will do it while the sun rises. If you are a mountain enthusiast, if you like walking and if you love the South-Tyrolean mountains, why not combine these passions? We are looking forward to experiencing the mountains and the air with you!
- Meeting and Preparation: At the meeting point, you will meet the pilot who will guide you throughout the adventure. Together, we'll drive to the starting point of the walk. After about two hours of walking, we will have reached the point where the flight takes place. There we'll enjoy a refreshing drink.
- Start and Flight: After a brief theoretical explanation and a very short run of only a few meters, you will finally be up in the air! After many exciting minutes in the air, you will be ready for landing. Once again a short run awaits you before the adventure will be over.
- Starting point: Pfalzen
- End point: Is the same as the meeting point
- Difference in altitude: 1300 m
- Duration of the flight: 30 min
- Total Duration: 4h
- Type of flight: Standard Flight
- Complete flight equipment
- Transport by car to the point where the adventure starts
- Photos/Videos on USB
- Solid footwear
- Long trousers and sweaters/ winter clothes
- Minimum Age: 4 years
- Minimum/Maximum Weight: 25-120kg
- Physical health
Paraglide flight provider with certified instructors (Italy)
Kronfly Tandem is a paraglide provider with officially certified pilots & instructors in Italy
Certified tandem-paraglide pilot (Italy)
Kronfly Tandem is an officially certified tandem paraglide pilot in Italy