Surrounded by the fantastic nature of Trentino, together with highly qualified instructors you will descend the Noce River. Immersed completely in the water, with the help of a bob and a life jacket, you will quickly descend the river for several minutes of pure adrenaline. This experience is perfect for those who already have experience in rafting and are familiar with the water, want to live an hour of fun, tiring and unforgettable fun. Nature lovers, extreme sports and water lovers are welcome.
At the meeting point, you will be provided with the necessary equipment for the experience and, after having changed, you will be taken to the starting point by our bus. After a theoretical lesson on the activity, that also includes safety rules, we will be ready to begin.
The instructors will be at your side to support you, help you and advise you on the best techniques for dealing with the river. In case of difficulty or need, you will be helped to get out of the water and you will be accompanied for the rest of the route by the bus that will follow you during the activity.
After the descent, you can shower, change, and relax in our park.
Sporting activities take place in all weather conditions.
- River Noce (Difficulty level Class): III-IV
- The river, Noce, is a powerful river that gives pure adrenaline.
- Starting point: the starting point may vary according to the water flow rate
- Total Duration: 2h
- Duration (time on river): 1 hour and 15 minutes
- High quality rafting gear (full length suit 5 mm, neoprene footwear, life jacket, helmet and bob)
- Transfer to starting point
- Pictures: can be purchased on site
- Long or short sleeve (thermal) synthetic tee shirt (NO vest!)
- A second pair of sneakers (which can get wet)
- Glasses lace
- Minimum Age: 14-15 years (You can participate from 14 years if you already have good physical strength)
- Be athletic and well-trained
- Have a strong and robust body
- Swimming skills and water confidence
* This activity can only take place with a minimum number of 6 participants and ideal water conditions.