If you want to experience real thrills combined with breathtaking nature, our Rotorua Rafting "Pure New Zealand" tour is for you. You will experience the foaming rapids of Geoff's Joy and the beautiful New Zealand bush and plantation forest. On some river passages, you will need team spirit and collaboration to stay on course.
During your Rotorua rafting adventure, you will be accompanied by trained and experienced guides who will always take care of your safety. We will also offer you a tasty lunch to gather your strength. We are looking forward to an exciting day with you!
We meet at our base 15 minutes before the tour starts.. You are also welcome to use our free pick-up service as long as you are staying in a hotel or motel in central Rotorua. For that, we will pick you up at 10:30 from your accommodation. You have to register with us and your guide will give you some important information about the tour. Afterward, you will receive an initial briefing to prepare you for the Rotorua rafting tour. Your guide will then hand you all the high-quality equipment you can put on in one of our changing rooms. Here you will find lockers where you can store your valuables. Perfectly equipped, we will then go to the starting point of the tour at the river.
Before we start the tour we practice a few paddling techniques in the water. You will also receive a briefing to ensure your safety in the river. We will spend about 1.45hrs on the river. Here you will find some exciting rapids and impressive, untouched nature, which will make the adventure perfect.
Once you arrive at the end of the tour, we will pick you up and bring you back to our base where you can change your clothes.
- River: Rangitaiki River (Difficulty level: Class III-IV)
- Description: the river offers numerous exciting passages where you are guaranteed not to stay dry. Moreover, you will be surrounded by breathtaking nature throughout your adventure.
- Total duration: 4hrs
- Time on the river: 1.45hrs
- Participants per boat: 6 persons + Guide
- High-quality raft
- Rafting gear
- Certified rafting guide
- Transfer to the starting point and back to the base
- Photos/Videos (bookable on-site)
- Food and drinks
- Minimum age: 10 years (children under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult)
- Physical health
- Swimming ability
- Minimum/Maximum weight: min. 30kg-125kg