This tour awaits you with emerald green, crystal-clear whitewater in a uniquely beautiful landscape. As you paddle along the course of Salza River you will encounter varied rapids and master numerous jumps over the raging waves of the river. An unforgettable experience with lots of fun and action for everyone!
We meet at the Basecamp Salza, where you get the equipment from us, before we drive together with our busses to the point of entry. After a short safety talk we will will already start our adventure. The first section is approximately 15 minutes long. Then we reach the Wasserlochklamm, where the brave ones among you can dare a 5-metre bridge jump into the Salza. From there the adventure on the Salza continues through the Palfauer Gorge, where you can make another jump into the cold water, before we set off on the last stage of our tour, to the exit point to Saggraben. Together we then head back to our base (about 5 minutes). There you can shower and change, but also revue the tour and the wonderful mountain panorama.
- River: Salza (difficulty level: class II-III+)
- Description: The Salza is characterised by turquoise-green, crystal-clear water. Framed by a dreamlike landscape, a medium-difficult tour awaits you.
- Route: Variable point of entry depending on water level - Saggraben
- Distance: 14-16km
- Total duration: 3-4h
- Time on the river: 1h30-2h
- High quality raft
- Rafting gear (wetsuit, neoprene jacket, shoes, life jacket, helmet)
- Certified rafting guide
- Transfer to the starting point and back to the base
- Glasses lace
- Minimum age: 8 years
- Swimming ability