The Gari is the ideal river for both beginners and rafting experts thanks to its calm flow. Everyone will find the descent fun thanks to the challenges proposed by the guide who will be on your same raft. On certain sections of the river you will be the captain of the raft and other surprises will await you. In the course of the activity, the probability of you getting wet is therefore rather high. If this doesn't frighten you, rafting power is the right offer for you. Last but not least at the end of the activity fresh Italian sparkling wine and some appetizers are awaiting you at our base.
Tour programme- Preparation:
We will meet at our base. Here we will welcome you and provide you with all the materials you need to wear during the activity. You can use the changing rooms at our base to change your clothes. Once ready our guides will give you a short theoretical instruction. And now is the time to put the theory into practice. We will head for the boarding point which is easily accessible from our base. - Tour:
Together with our guides you will face the descent that will last 2h15min. Prepare yourself for different challenges and surprises provided by our guides. Racing against the other rafts will surely awake the combative spirit in you. - Return:
From the Ponte delle Quattro Battaglie, which will be our point of arrival, we will bring you back to the base with our minibus. A well-deserved glass of sparkling wine and appetizers will complete your experience with us.
- River: Gari (Difficulty level: Class I-II)
- Description: The river is perfect if you are looking for fun. In addition, the challenges created by our guides provide you entertainment and versatility.
- Route: Our base up to the Ponte delle Quattro Battaglie
- Distance: 6.5km
- Total duration: 4hrs
- Time on the river: 2h15min
- High-quality raft
- Rafting gear (wetsuit, helmet, life jacket)
- Certified rafting guide
- Transfer from point of arrival to our base
- Italian sparkling wine and appetisers
- Barbecue (on request)
- Second pair of shoes (which may get wet)
- Thermal mesh if you are sensitive to the cold
- A change of dry clothing
- Glasses lace
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Swimming ability
- Physical health