Individual arrangement after completed booking
Details & Booking
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Next available dates:
total for 1 participant
for 1 participant
The globally recognised SSI Open Water Diver is the first step towards your lifelong adventure as a certified scuba diver. Together with the experienced instructors of the Endless Oceans Dive Centre Gozo, you discover the Maltese islands from a new perspective and soon feel comfortable under water. The island of Gozo and its unique surroundings are the perfect places for your diving course and the multifaceted underwater world will fascinate you.
Goal of the course
In this course, you learn all important basics for your career as an independent diver. In small groups of maximum 4 students, our experienced diving instructors teach you the theoretical knowledge as well as the correct handling of the equipment. During dives in shallow and open water, you acquire and improve your practical skills under professional guidance. The SSI Open Water Diver certification you earn during the course allows you to go diving independently with your buddy to 18 meters.
Meeting & Preparation
On the first day, we meet either directly in our diving centre or we pick you up from your accommodation upon arrangement. Once you arrive at the centre, we first take care of the necessary paperwork before you receive your rental equipment. As soon as all the participants are ready, we take our bus to the coast.
- Day 1: Theory + 2 Confined Water Dives
- Day 2: 1 Open Water Dive + 2 Confined Water Dives
- Day 3: 2 Confined Water Dives + 1 Open Water Dive
- Day 4: 2 Open Water Dives + Exam
Schedule varies, theory workshops are given throughout the course.
- 6 Practice sessions in confined water
- 4 Open Water Dives
- 6 Online Theory Lessons followed by instructor-led workshops
- Certified SSI diving instructor
- High-quality diving gear (all you need for your dive: wetsuit, mask, fins, regulators, weights)
- Scuba tank (200 Bar for all dives)
- Dive Computer
- Daily Transfers & Pick-up from hotel
- E-Learning material
- SSI registration fee & certificate
- Minimum age: 13 years (under 18 with consent from adult)
- Physical health
- Swimming ability
- Wait 24 hours before a flight
SSI Dive Center
Endless Oceans Dive Centre Gozo is part of the worldwide SSI network of dive centres that provide SSI certification courses, thereby following the organisation's internationally set standards for scuba diving education.