Discover a new sport during your holidays on the Mediterranean coast. Thanks to our kitesurfing lessons in Leucate on the beach of La Franqui, specially designed for beginners, you will quickly become a pro at kitesurfing! Our certified instructors will share their passion and give you personalised advice. Challenge yourself on your holiday in the south of France and come and ride the waves of the Mediterranean Sea!
Meeting & Preparation
We will meet you in front of the Restaurant Le Bleu in Leucate
, at the time we will have communicated to you the day before. If the weather conditions do not allow us to do the activity on the beach of La Franqui, we will go to Saint-Cyprien and the transfer will be taken care of. You will then be provided with the necessary equipment and will be able to change. Once you are ready, we will give you a theory lesson on the beach to introduce you to the basics of kitesurfing. Finally, we will take the boat to the site to practice in deeper water.
Kitesurfing is an activity that depends on wind and weather conditions. If necessary, the starting time of the lessons as well as the meeting place can be modified in order to offer you the best conditions of practice. We will inform you in time once the booking is confirmed and at least one day before the beginning of the lesson.
The content varies according to the duration chosen and is composed as follows (each session lasts 3hrs with approximately 2hrs spent in the water):
- 1 day: Ground Control (test session on the beach to learn the basics or refresh your skills)
- 2 days: Ground Control + Water Time (time in the water to put the theory into practice: take-off/landing, piloting, movement, rotation...)
- 3 days: Ground Control + Water Time + Water Start (allows you to have a global approach to the activity, to start in the water and start tacking)
- 4 days: Ground Control + Water Time + Water Start + Water Time
- 5 days: Ground Control + Water Time + Water Start + Water Time + Board Rider (to improve your skills: correct your position of navigation, trajectory, stopping...)
- Kitesurfing equipment
- Certified kitesurf instructor
- Transfer to Saint-Cyprien (if necessary)
- Minimum age: 12 years
- Physical health
- Swimming ability