The rafting descent on the river Corno is ideal for those seeking adventure and adrenaline! Together with the experienced guides of Nomad Rafting, you'll spend unforgettable moments. A perfect outdoor activity for friends and families who want to create memories by living new experiences.
We await you 15-20 minutes before the start of the activity at the Rafting Nomad centre. You will then receive a wetsuit to wear before the start of the activity. You can leave your personal belongings in a safe drawer. Before the descent begins, you will receive a theoretical introduction to rafting in which you will learn about safety manoeuvres and the correct use of the equipment.
The Nomad Rafting minibus will take you to the starting point of the descent, during which you will be accompanied by experienced guides. The Corno River is lively and with rapids that will lift your heartbeat. Fun and excitement are at the heart of the activity. You will also have the opportunity to dive from a natural springboard into the fresh and clear water of the river.
At the exit point, the minibus awaits you and will take you back to the Nomad Rafting Centre where you can take a shower and relax.
- River: Corno (Difficulty level: Class II-III)
- Description: The Corno originates in Lazio at over 2000 m. altitude and is one of the most important tributaries of the Nera river.
- Distance: 7km
- Total duration: 3hrs
- Time on the river: 2hrs
- Participants per boat: 6
- High-quality raft
- Rafting gear (wetsuit, neoprene jacket, socks, life jacket, helmet)
- Certified rafting guide
- Transfer to the starting point and back to the base
- Photos available on site for 15€ (on USB stick with 4GB)
- Second pair of trainers (which may get wet)
- Glasses strap
- Minimum age: 3 years
- Physical health