We arrange a pick-up service from hotels all around Malta. Please check your booking confirmation for the different pick-up times.
FREE cancellation with full refund up to 24 hours before the start of the activity
Details & Booking
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Attention all motorsports lovers! Start your engines, and let your quad biking tour in Malta begin! We at Gozo Pride Tours will take you on an adventurous journey around Gozo to discover all of its hidden gems. Experience the best way to explore the island while you speed across the rubble and stir up the dust behind you. Enjoy an action-packed day on one of our quad bikes and turn your sightseeing trip into an adventure you won't forget.
- Meeting & Preparation:
We arrange a pick-up service from hotels all around Malta. Please consult your booking confirmation for the pick-up times in various towns. We will take you to the ferry terminal in Cirkewwa, where, depending on the weather conditions, you will either take a private motorboat or the communal ferry across to the island of Gozo. Your guide will meet you directly at the harbour in Gozo, from where the tour will start. You will be given a safety briefing, receive your helmets, and learn how to operate your quad. Once everyone is set, the tour can begin.
Our tours are always accompanied by a guide who leads the way. They will take you around Gozo to see the following places:
- Qala Belvedere
- Simar Valley
- Ramla Valley
- Calypso Cave
- The Saltpans
- Ghasri Valley
- Dwerja (Inland Sea & Fungus Rock)
- The Qarries
- Kercem Heights
- Xlendi Bay
Moreover, there will be several stops along the way. We will have a lunch break and, during the summer, there will also be an opportunity to go swimming in the sea.
After approximately 6 hours, we will return to our starting point at the harbour of Gozo, from where you will be transferred back to your accommodation.
- Places: Qala Belvedere, Simar Valley, Ramla Valley, Calypso Cave, Victoria, Marsalforn, The Saltpans, Ghasri Valley, Dwerja (Inland Sea & Fungus Rock), The Qarries, Kercem Heights, Xlendi Bay
- Duration: 6h
- Speed: Our quad bikes can go at up to 70mph (112km/h). However, the speed we travel at during the tour depends on how confident participants feel on their quad bikes and will be set by the tour leader. Racing, overtaking, or any other dangerous behaviour is strictly forbidden and can result in exclusion from the tour.
- Quad bike for a maximum of 2 people
- Certified tour leader
- Safety instructions
- Boat/ferry ride to and from the island of Gozo
- Pick-up from hotel
- Minimum age to drive: 21 years (drivers must have a valid driving license)
- Minimum age of passengers: 5 years
- General physical fitness
- Solid footwear
- Swimwear, sun protection and beach towel
- Spare cash (4€ for boat ride to inland sea; 9€ for Ggantija Temples visit)
Although they should have the activity in Spanish, the experience has been very good. You live various emotions, go by boat, jeep and quad all over the island. All very well explained, but they were translated for us by very friendly Portuguese guys. The food was good too. A great experience. I recommend it 100x100
Translated with Google Translate
It was an amazing experience that I would 100% recommend. Our guide Dennis was fantastic, we got to experience Gozo in an amazing way and, overall, not only did it meet our expectations, it surpassed it. We will certainly repeat it next time we're in Malta!
Ray our tour guide is amazing. He’s very patient and extremely experienced on his work. He was able to guide all of us to safety whilst having fun at the same time. This is a must for people who are going to Gozo.