FREE cancellation with full refund up to 24 hours before the start of the activity
Details & Booking
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
With South Africa being one of the best paragliding destinations in the world, paragliding in Cape Town is truly an experience you can't miss! Starting from Signal Hill, your flight will allow you to discover the fabulous Table Mountain from a whole new perspective. Our experienced team of professional pilots will bring you to new heights and provide you with unprecedented thrills. In the calm of the morning or during a magical sunset, leave everything behind you and prepare yourself to have your breath taken away with this once-in-a-lifetime moment.
- Meeting & Preparation:
We will wait for you on the parking lot at the end of Signal Hill Road: you will recognize us thanks to our bright orange T-shirts. Here, you will be acquainted with our manager who will get you signed up, briefed and all geared up for your adventure. Then, safely harnessed to your certified tandem pilot, you will only have to take a few steps to take off and glide gently up into the air.
- Start and Flight:
You will have between 5 and 15 minutes of paragliding in Cape Town to enjoy a beautiful bird's-eye view of Table Mountain, Lion's Head, City Bowl and the Atlantic Ocean beneath your feet. Your pilot will give you live commentary as you fly over points of interest and try their best to give you a personalized flight, including for example some acrobatics before landing. If the weather conditions are good, you can even try to fly the paraglider by yourself.
- After Landing:
Once you have safely landed near the ocean, our team will bring you back to the take-off point. After the flight, you can decide on-site if you want to buy pictures and videos to remember this adventure and share it with your friends.
Please note that paragliding is weather dependent and that we may have to fly from another location like Lion's Head. We will inform you in advance.
- Route: From Signal Hill to the shore of the Atlantic Ocean in Cape Town.
- View of: Signal Hill, Lion's Head, Table Mountain and City Bowl, the historic centre of Cape Town
- Total Duration: 1hr
- Duration of the flight: 5 to 15min
- Type of flight: Standard flight
- Complete flight equipment: tandem paraglider, harnesses, helmet
- Licensed, certified tandem pilot
- Transfer back the starting point
- Pictures/Videos (bookable on-site for R300)
- Solid footwear
- Warm clothes (T-shirt or long-sleeved jersey, pair of jeans, windstopper)
- Bottle of water
- Minimum age: 3 years old (parental consent required for minors)
- Minimum/Maximum weight: 20 / 135kg (if you are below 40kg or above 90kg, please tell us in advance so we can schedule you at an according time that will allow you to fly safely)
- Physical health