In the nature of Trentino, you can spend a beautiful day going down the Noce river with your friends and family thanks to our Rafting Rio Claro. This course is designed for beginners of all ages and will give you intense emotions. The tour as a whole is simple, however, there is one point that is a little more difficult and can only be faced by the older, as it includes two very exciting rapids of IV and V degree.
We meet 15 minutes before the start of the tour at our X Raft Centre. Once there, we will give you the necessary equipment for the activity. You will be given time to change in our changing rooms and then you will be accompanied to the starting point. A theoretical lesson will prepare you for the descent. Once the preliminary stages are complete, you are ready to climb on the raft.
At the halfway point of the route, all children (up to 14 years old) will have to get off the boats and will be accompanied for a few kilometres by bus. This way they will not have to face 2 particularly demanding rapids.
After beautiful rapids and exciting manoeuvres, you will arrive at the point of arrival and we will accompany you back to our centre.
- River: Noce (Difficulty level: Class I-II)
- Description: The Noce River varies from a difficulty of I to V. This means that some stretches of the river are more difficult than others and that easier tours are made to the easier stretches of the river.
- Distance: 8 km
- Total Duration: 2h 15min
- Rafting Duration (time on river): 1h
- The time spent on the river is indicative and may vary depending on the water flow rate ( the higher the water, the faster it will go) and the number of inflatables simultaneously in the water
- Complete high quality whitewater equipment and raft
- High quality rafting gear: (3mm neoprene wetsuit with "long dungarees", water jacket, protective helmet and life jacket for buoyancy aid)
- Transfer to starting point / back to the base
- Swimwear or short fitting shorts
- Long sleeve adherent jersey (microfleece or synthetic)
- A second pair of shoes (which can get wet)
- Glasses lace
- Minimum Age: 6 years
- Physical health
- Swimming ability