A little longer than the 5km descent but just as easy and fun! This mini-tour is 8km long and will take you from Vallon Pont d'Arc through small rapids, and you will pass under the famous "Pont d'Arc" arch. This outing is well suited for families with young children, the perfect occasion for a first descent and for a beautiful half day on the water!
We meet at our base in Vallon Pont d'Arc at the time indicated on your booking confirmation.
You pick up your equipment and after your briefing, you leave directly from the beach at our base. From there, you board alone or in pairs on your canoe for a nice 8km descent to the meeting point where we come to pick you up with our bus (departure every hour until 6pm). On the program, slides, swimming are waiting for you and why not to have a little picnic break!
- River: Gorges de l'Ardèche from Vallon Pont d'Arc
- Description: easy tour, with successive water planes and slides
- Route: departure 5km upstream, arrival at meeting point 8km down the river
- Distance: 8km
- Total duration: 1.5 to 4hrs
- Time on the river: you will paddle during 1.5h, and you can keep the canoe for a total of 2hrs, 3hrs or even 4hrs if you like
- Number of people per canoe: 1 or 2
- Canoe, paddle, life jacket (spring/fall: neoprene suit)
- Waterproof container for your belongings during the descent
- Transfer to the starting point and back to the base
- Parking space
- Lockers for the things you wish to leave during the descent
- Hot showers
- Sun blocker
- Second pair of shoes (which can get wet)
- Snacks (cereal bar, water bottle)
- Glasses lace
- Minimum age: 7
- Swimming ability
- Physical health