Our special bachelor party program offers sport, fun and "spicy" elements! It is the perfect opportunity to combine a stay in Salzburg with a dash of adventure. We will take you to the most challenging part of the river, where we will master rapids, ride the waves and pass by an impressive waterfall. This tour is guaranteed to keep nobody in the dry!
Tour programme- Preparation:
We pick you up at your hotel between 12 and 1pm
and take you to our base, where you will get your equipment and can change. Afterwards, we drive with our bus to the entry point, where you will get a briefing by a guide. - Tour:
On a short part of the route at the beginning we will familiarise you with the character of the river and the commands on the boat. Soon we reach the "labyrinth"
, a blocked rapid, which demands our concentrated focus of attention. After the infamous "railway surge"
, we continue on many waves through Lend. From the impressive waterfall of the Gasteiner Ache
it becomes a bit more leisurely. Shortly before we get off the boat there are still some lively sections waiting. - Return:
At the end of the tour we drive back to the camp, where you can shower and change. After a glass of champagne or a beer we take you back to your hotel.
- River: Salzach (difficulty level: class III)
- Description: The river fed by the glacier regions of the Grossglockner offers fast white water with high rolls and breakers when the water level is high enough.
- Route: from Eschenau near Zell am See to Schwarzach
- Distance: 11km
- Total duration: 4h
- Time on the river: 1.5h
- Maximum number of people per boat: 6, 8 or 10 (depending on the boat)
- Maximum number of boats rafting at the same time: 11 (80 people at a time)
- High quality raft and paddle
- Rafting gear (wetsuit, neoprene jacket and socks, shoes life jacket, helmet)
- State-certified rafting guide
- Transfer to the entry point of the river and back
- Hotel transfer
- Snacks and drinks for purchase
- Optional: BBQ (individual arrangement - not included in price)
- Optional: Photos (link sent via email after the tour)
- Sunscreen on hot days if needed
- Glasses lace
- Minimum age: 12 years
- Minimum age to participate alone: 16 years
- Physical health
- Swimming ability