Get ready for an unforgettable adventure in the canyon! Climb high rocks and swim through emerald green water of the gorge. After you have learned how to handle rope and karabiner, you can abseil down three roaring waterfalls! Action & lots of fun guaranteed!
The meeting point for the canyoning tour is at our BAC canyoning camp in Pruggern, right next to the restaurant Bierfriedl. After your arrival, you will receive your equipment and be taken to the gorge. Once there, the certified guide will inform you about the safety in the canyon and give you an abseiling training.
Now you are ready for the adventure. Jumps, as well as swimming and abseiling passages, await you in the canyon and provide a lot of fun.
At the end of the tour you will be taken back to the camp where you can change and take a shower. Those who are hungry after canyoning will find a wide range of delicious meals in the restaurant next door.
- Difficulty level: moderate
- Total duration: 3h-3h30min
- Time in the canyon: 2h
- Abseiling height: 25m
- Jump height: up to 5m
- Complete high quality canyoning equipment (incl. helmet, wetsuit, life jacket, socks)
- High class harness and rope material
- Certified canyoning guide
- Transfer to the point of entry and back to the base
- Ankle-high hiking or sports shoes
- Minimum age: 10 Jahre
- Physical health
- Swimming ability