This rafting adventure is among the most impressive tours in Austria. Together we ride through the Gesäuse National Park. A varied tour awaits you, where beginners as well as advanced rafting fans will get their money's worth - including breathtaking nature!
We meet in our base, where you get the equipment from us, before we drive together with our busses to the point of entry. After a brief safety talk we start right here. The first section of the tour is perfect to get acquainted to paddling with easy white water. After about 4-5km on the river we take our bus a few kilometers upstream to the Gesäuse-entrance. There the second part of our tour awaits us. This passage is characterized by white water with high rollers and strong currents. After a total of about 2 hours we arrive at the exit, from where we drive back to our base together. There you can shower and change, but also reflect on the tour and the wonderful mountain panorama.
- River: Enns (difficulty level: class II-IV)
- Description: This impressive section of the white water river Enns takes you through the breathtaking Gesaeuse National Park.
- Route: Johnsbachsteg - Gstatterboden
- Distance: 14km
- Total duration: 3-4h
- Time on the river: 1h30min-2h
- High quality raft
- Rafting gear (wetsuit, neoprene jacket, shoes, life jacket, helmet)
- Certified rafting guide
- Transfer to the starting point and back to the base
- Glasses lace
- Minimum age: 12 years
- Swimming ability