Take off with onair Paragliding Center here in the beautiful town of Bach and experience an unforgettable tandem flight over the Lechtal Valley! A standard flight is perfect for a first flight experience and allows you to explore the area from a completely new perspective. So come meet us in Bach and prepare for a new breezy adventure!
- Meeting & Preparation:
We meet at the agreed-upon time in Bach, directly at our base. Here, you will get a passenger card from us and fill it in. Afterwards, we will take the lift up to our starting point at Jöchelspitze mountain, where we will give you a short introduction to the flight and the ground rules.
- Start and Flight:
As soon as everyone is ready to take off, your adventure can begin! Together with your pilot, you'll do a 10-15 meter long run-up and before you notice it, you will already be soaring through the air. With this standard flight, you will fly 10-15 minutes over the Lechtal Valley and will be able to admire the surrounding breathtaking mountain scenery.
- After Landing:
When it's time to come down again, we'll land right next to the base, where your adventure initially started.
- Route: From the Jöchelspitze mountain to the base in Bach
- View of: Lechtal Valley, Nature Park Tiroler Lech
- Altitude change: 750-800m
- Total Duration: 1h
- Duration of the flight: 10-15min
- Type of flight: Standard
- Complete flight equipment: tandem paraglider, harnesses, helmet
- Licensed, certified tandem pilot
- Optional: Video of your experience (20€, to be paid on site)
- Money for the lift ticket (10-15€)
- Solid footwear
- Warm clothes
- Minimum/Maximum weight: 30-110kg
- Physical health